Islamopedia is proud to announce the release of their first book ‘The Young Explorers’ Adventures in Makkah.’
If you are going to visit the holy city of Makkah to perform the Hajj or Umrah, do not forget to take this unmissable guidebook with you about the historical sites in and around Makkah.
Excerpts from the book can be read here with sample pages available to view on our Blurb page. You can read a review of the book by the YouthlyHub on their website, the link of which is below:
The following is video review of the book by Not Super Mummy
Our Muslim Homeschool also did a brief review on their social media sites, a print shot of which is below:
Tiny Twinkle Blog also has a brief review of the book which is linked below:
The book is available via the following outlets:
Daybreak Press USA
Orders are also being taken directly via email for a special price of £9.99 including P&P. This is only available for UK orders only. To place an order please complete the following steps:
- Send a Paypal payment for the sum of £9.99 to email@example.com
- Please include your name and address when making the order
- Books will be dispatched within 2 working days of order being placed via 1st class post.
- Please let us know when books have been received, and if possible share a photo of the book with your friends and family on social media.
- For those that don’t have Paypal, payments can me made via bank transfer, or you can pick up directly from us if you live in East London. Please email us for details.
There is also an eBook Edition available in the Kindle Store. Search ‘The Young Explorers’ Adventures in Makkah’ in the Kindle Store.
Wholesale orders are also available. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for info and discounts.
I would love it if you had a look and shared the above with your circles to help me spread the word.